Survey 2022: The Results | What does the thriving supply chain professional need to succeed?
By boom! Global Network
Earlier this year, we fielded an extensive global survey to find out what the thriving supply chain professional needs to succeed.
The results are now in.
What can we learn from them? How can we engage today's supply chain professionals and empower everyone not only to succeed in their roles but to thrive in their careers and tap their full potential? How will this help shape the future of supply chain as we know it?
If you're a supply chain leader, manager or HR business partner, this is information you NEED to know.
Join us live as we share the collective input of what supply chain professionals really think, including current perspectives on:
- Career plans and motivations
- The attributes supply chain professionals value and expect from their employer and managers
- The benefits, resources, and other elements needed to thrive in role
- The ingredients that keep supply chain professionals motivated, particularly given ongoing disruption and uncertainty.
Your host for this live session is boom! founder and CEO Beth Morgan, who will be joined by Melanie Salter, Director of Supply Chain Research at boom! We also welcome three special guests who will add their thoughts on the survey results in the context of their own professional expertise and experience:
- Jason Breault is Managing Director at LifeWork Search, a leading national search firm specialising in supply chain planning within the consumer goods sector
- Caroline Crotty is Head of International at Pod Talent, a specialist supply chain recruitment firm
- Matthew Spooner is a Supply Chain Thought Leader with Kinaxis, sponsors of this year's survey.
Join in the discussion yourself via live audience chat and Q&A.
Register now to receive a free report with the full findings as soon as they’re published.
Thank you to our sponsor
Our thanks to everyone at Kinaxis for supporting this year’s survey – boom! 🙌
About this event
This live event is hosted by boom! – the global community for women in supply chain. For more information visit www.boomglobalnetwork.com or get in touch at [email protected]
boom! Global Network