By The Movement Maestro
Join me for an interactive, two-hour workshop for online business owners who want to elevate their branding and stand out in the online space.
The space is noisy, the space is crowded, and weak “I help” statements ain’t gonna get you the attention you want.
Spoiler alert, the solution isn’t to spend $10,000 on pretty colors, fancy fonts, and a brand new website that no one is ever going to visit.
If you’re reading this, it means you feel your branding could use some help, and I’m here to tell you that you’ve struggled it’s because traditional branding offers focus on the wrong things, competition, customer desires, and the general climate, and the miss the most important thing: You.
Good branding isn’t about creating who you need to become, good branding is about highlighting who you already are and then getting intentional, and exponential with your efforts.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn a simplified and often overlooked approach to branding
- Learn my 4-part approach to creating a strong, cohesive, memorable brand
- Learn the difference between brand, branding, brand identify, brand personality, and what you actually need to focus on in order to succeed in the online space
- Learn exactly what you should focus on when starting your branding journey, and whether or not you need a logo
- Learn how to differentiate yourself from competitors by identifying the core elements of your brand that will serve as your unique value proposition (UVP)
- Learn exactly what to do to build brand consistency and establish a cohesive brand experience across all platforms to build trust and loyalty
- Define and develop a strong brand identity in a way that aligns with your business values and resonates with your audience
- Identify your strengths and learn to leverage them for greater impact with your branding
- Gain confidence in your branding and identify what you need to change (or keep exactly the same) in order to stand out in the space and attract your ideal customer
As cheesy as it may sound, you already have what it takes to stand out, you’re just scared to lean in. Yeah, I just called you out. Time to stop hiding behind stuffy statements like market analysis, KPIs, and mission statements, and simply double down on your current strengths and the things that are actually going to move the needle and bring you the success you want.
Creating an online brand that stands out doesn’t take complexity, it takes courage.
Come to the workshop and let me teach you how to cut through the noise.
And yes, there will be a recording.
The Movement Maestro