Demo Day Impact
By Social Impact World
Join us on November 30th for the inaugural Demo Day Impact event where corporate social impact leaders will showcase the products, philanthropic resources, and support their companies provide to nonprofits.
Who should attend: While open to all, Demo Day Impact is an ideal event for nonprofit professionals who want to hear directly from companies that support nonprofits, understand what this support entails (e.g. product discounts), and learn how to leverage it to accelerate their organizations' impact.
- Hollie Gruber, Technical Impact Manager, New Relic
- Nisha Kadaba, Sr. Manager, Global Social Impact, PagerDuty
- Nicole Gray, Product Program Manager, Social Impact, Zoom
- Eva Taylor, Director of Social Impact, Hootsuite
- Rawan Odeh, Partnerships Lead, monday.com
- Lee Johnson, Global Social Impact Success Manager, Splunk
- Joaquin Campos, Program Manager, Nonprofit Success, Okta
- Cynthia Lo, Program Manager, Social Impact, GitHub
- Taylor Light, Foundation Director, Atlassian
Social Impact World