The Digital Pharmacy Experience: A Prescription for Consumer Engagement
By Center for Connected Medicine
Watch this panel discussion by clicking the green "Watch Replay" button in the upper right corner. Then confirm your registration via email.
Experts from UPMC, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, VCU Health join a virtual discussion on boosting patient engagement and improving outcomes via digital tools in the retail pharmacy at health systems.
Expert panel speakers:
· Becky Taylor, PharmD, Vice President of Pharmacy Service Line, UPMC
· Mark Sullivan, PharmD, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
· Matthew Jenkins, PharmD, Chief Pharmacy Officer, VCU Health
· Kathryn Heffernan, Senior Director of Strategic Product Management, UPMC Enterprises (MODERATOR)
The discussion addresses findings of Center for Connected Medicine research on retail pharmacies at health systems and covers the following topics:
· Why health systems are investing in retail pharmacy services.
· How competition from retailers and technology companies is driving health system strategy.
· The technology solutions implemented at hospital-owned retail pharmacies that are improving consumer engagement.
· The biggest challenges faced by hospital-owned pharmacies and how they’re being addressed.
Center for Connected Medicine