Expats in Spain
By Utmost Wealth Solutions
Join us for the second part of our three-part webinar series for professional advisers on our expatriate solutions in Europe, where we focus on Spain.
David Matthews, Head of Sales UK and Europe (Expat), Mark Gelling, Europe Area Sales Manager and Nerea Llona, Tax and Legal Counsel – Spain and LatAm will take an in-depth look at our expatriate solution for the Spanish market and will also provide an update on the latest Spanish tax news, including:
- Some relevant changes introduced by the 2023 Spanish state budget
- The new solidarity tax for HNWIs and how it interacts with wealth tax
- The new start-ups law, focusing on the changes for the ‘Beckham regime’
HEAD OF SALES UK AND EUROPE (EXPATS)
- Over 30 years industry experience.
- Joined Utmost Wealth Solutions from Old Mutual International in 2020 where he headed up Europe for 12 years.
- David is a specialist in IHT planning and is UK Level 4 qualified through the Chartered Insurance Institute’s Diploma in Financial Planning, as well as holding the Investment Management Certificate.
- Lives in Surrey, England.
EUROPE AREA SALES MANAGER
- Over 17 years industry experience, in technical and sales roles.
- Mark is UK Level 4 qualified through the Chartered Insurance Institute, holding the DipPFSdesignation.
- Lives on the Isle of Man.
TAX AND LEGAL COUNSEL – SPAIN AND LATAM
- Nerea is a Spanish qualified lawyer and tax adviser with over 12 years' of experience in cross-border and international tax matters specialising in wealth and estate planning for HNW and UHNW individuals.
- She joined Utmost Wealth Solutions in 2020. Prior to that Nerea worked in the tax team of two Big Four companies in Madrid and in a wealth management firm in London.
- Lives in London, UK.
If you can't attend on the day, simply register for the event and you can watch later on demand at a time that suits you.
Utmost Wealth Solutions