"Hacking The Risks And Rewards Of AI" - Super Cyber Friday
By CISO Series
Please join us on Friday, October 13, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking The Risks and Rewards of AI: An hour of critical thinking about how to safely embrace this emerging technology.”
Joining David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
- Devin Harris, Product Manager, RiskOptics
- Caleb Sima, former CSO, Robinhood
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are the data privacy concerns with new generative AI tools?
- What are the risks of not utilizing AI?
- How can organizations build sandboxes to protect their data?
- How you can rethink about the value of data in the context of generative AI?
- Where can the benefits of AI be immediately applied?
- What changes are coming to security awareness training with this new technology?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we'll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, RiskOptics
- Best bad ideas get first responses in "Department of YES" or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth). During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.