"Hacking the SaaS Security Journey" - Super Cyber Friday
By CISO Series
Please join us on Friday December 15, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be Hacking the SaaS Security Journey: An hour of critical thinking of how to secure your SaaS applications in a holistic way.
Joining David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
- Ofer Klein, CEO and Cofounder, Reco
- Robert Kugler, head of security and compliance, Cresta
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Where does a SaaS security journey begin?
- What is your end goal?
- Has SaaS changed or have our security priorities changed?
- What are the traditional steps in SaaS security and how has that changed?
- How do you establish a discover-control-protect framework?
- What are the dangers in SaaS misconfigurations?
- How do you find your misconfigurations and assess impact?
- How do you align your SaaS security strategy with the broader business objectives of your organization?
- How do you ensure that your SaaS security can adapt to be compliant with changing regulations and standards?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we'll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, Reco
- Best bad ideas get first responses in "Department of YES" or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket.
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth). During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.