"Hacking Trust Management" - Super Cyber Friday
By CISO Series
Please join us on Friday December 1, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be Hacking Trust Management: An hour of critical thinking on how to prove you’re the company others want to work with.
Joining David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
- Matt Cooper, senior manager, privacy risk and compliance, Vanta
- Janet Heins, CISO, ChenMed
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are the major concerns of companies looking to work with a new vendor?
- What are the proactive steps you can take to establish trust?
- How can you speed up building trust?
- Why are there differences in building trust across markets?
- What impact does regulatory compliance play in the trust building process?
- Does trust come down to a regulated or commercial concern or businesses?
- What do organizations care about as a sign of trust?
- How do trust considerations change over time with scale?
- What tooling is available to help make this process more efficient?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we'll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Vanta.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in "Department of YES" or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth). During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.